Carter is a nightmare about this dang Wii. Everything is worth a fit or some tears. Baylee was playing it with him a minute ago and after she lost this is what he said." You're really bad at this, but your good as a human!" OH MY! A little while later, we (Kent and I) wrested control of the game controllers from the kids, particularly Carter, and were playing billiards and having a lot of fun. Carter kept interjecting snide little comments about how we were doing it wrong and he could do it sooooo much better and he was beginning to get on our nerves. Finally, he'd had about all he could take with our dumb game moves, even though we were doing quite well, thank you, and he said, "I'm smarter than both of you" in such a little know-it-all way. Well, that was more or less the straw that broke the camels back. We both glared at Carter and he knew he'd pushed us over the edge. I told him to get to his room and get ready for bed and he took off, albeit with a lot of whining and griping. Wow, what a kid!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


4 comments:
So Summer has been being a turd and the other day I remebered that this age is one I hate. So some how we got to get though it right. Let me know if you figure it out so Summer isn't spending her whole life crying in her room.
Jenny is funny...I know what you mean about the wii. I think that kids have a hard time watching their parent's play "their video game" well welcome to the 21st century is what I say. Get over it, we bought the dang thing, we can play it as much as we &%$# well want to! But santa brought your wii so I guess you are screwed! Good luck!
good to know, seriously thinking about getting one...maybe we should wait, or better yet, maybe I should get it for MY birthday...hmmmm. OK, seriously did I just say I want a Wii for my birthday? Good thing we don't spend that much!!!Whew!
Wow, Carter has a little attitude. We got a Wii too. THey are fun hu? We like the sports one.
Post a Comment