Saturday, December 13, 2008

OH, Christmas Tree


This is our new gorgeous Christmas Tree. I love,love,love it! We have had the same $19.00 Rite-aid Christmas tree since 1997. I think it was about time don't you! The coolest part of it..... it was free! I will say that it cost me an arm and a leg to get more decorations for it though. But isn't it worth it!
Our Christmas tradition is to buy a new ornament each year that stands for something that has happened in the last year. Of course we got a Disney ornament, isn't it cute!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Angie,
It was fun to read about your vacation to Disneyland. Sounds like you had so much fun.
Your family picture at the top of your page is great.

Deidra said...

Hey guys I love the tree it looks so beautiful! I love the ornament too it is way cute. Sure wish you were coming up for christmas.....love ya!