Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mr. Pinchy

Carter has been extremely trying this Christmas break. One minute he is a sweet and wonderful child and the next he is a total tyrant. I have resorted to extreme measures to reign him in (unsuccessfully, I might add). I have this little thing for pinching. Now, I am not talking child abuse pinching, there are no marks and I don't draw blood. It's just enough of a pinch that it gets kids attention. I actually have a name for my pincher it has been used so much this season. He will now and forever more be known as Mr. Pinchy. Catchy isn't it and he strikes fear at the mere mention of his cute little name. I think he is a distant relative of the Tickle Monster but a lot less fun. Even the girls have noticed his presence in our home. The other night I started threatening AGAIN and Baylee said she had a surprise for me. Here she came with the little ear bud protector for her ipod, placed it atop my pincher finger and drew on a face.

I think she has made Mr. Pinchy a legend at the Bolton home. May Mr. Pinchy live long and prosper!

1 comments:

Amber said...

way to let "love turn it around" a message from the Mormons! Way to go Bay! If you have no idea what I'm talking about...sorry, and I will explain later!