Monday, December 8, 2008

We're Home!!

Home Sweet Home!! The best part of going away is coming back! We got home around 5pm and Tudi couldn't pack her car up fast enough! She was out of there faster than a bullet. Nine days with our family probably sent her over the edge. I was worried about her taking off so late but she was set on heading home. I told her if she got herself killed getting home I was going to be really mad. She laughed and said that if she did it would be after a lovely trip and she would go happy! As we crawled into our comfy beds I couldn't help being happy for her that she was able to do the same! We are all totally pooped and sad that the trip is over. We can't wait to sleep in on Saturday!!!! On a bummer note Miss Aly is sick and spent the night throwing up! Get feeling better Aly. Now onto Christmas! I think I might be getting into the Christmas spirit. I can feel it coming on slow but sure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your home! you will have to tell me about your trip. Stuff that isn't on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear Boltons,
I am so happy to learn that you are safely home. I know you had a blast and I loved the story of the trip as it went along and especially the PICTURES. It was so fun to have a view into your adventure. Love you, Mom and Dad