Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve 08


What a fun day we have had. We made and baked a batch of Braetzli's. One of our favorite tradtions. We enjoyed our Christmas Eve feast. Laurie J. was able to join us and it was so fun. After our meal we played a couple of rounds of Mormon Bridge and then broke out the English Trifle. We finished of the night watching White Christmas.

1 comments:

Baylee said...

That was the best christmas eve night ever!! It was so fun playing games and eating snacks, or should I say, Watching everyone eat snacks. DANG IT!! I wish I could have eaten all of the delicious looking foods!! But even though I didn't get to eat much food, the food I did eat was to die for!! Thanks so much mom, dad, aly, cartie, and grandma tudi for making it a really special night! Love ya all!
Bay