
This past weekend my sister and her family and my parents all planned to come and stay with us and then go to a Christmas party. We were so excited and even with Bay not feeling real shiny, we were still going to try to get in on as much of the fun as we could. I felt so bad that it didn't quite work out as planned. First of all Deid, Josh, Drew and my Mom had all been sick with the flu! I do feel very sad that they had to deal with that but did not want to expose Baylee to something that would make her even more miserable than she already was. So they all ended up in a motel in Layton. We did get to go to a fun dinner at the Golden Corral and Carter and I joined them for the Baker Christmas Party at my Uncle Steve. I'm sorry that it didn't quite turn out like we planned but I still think it was fun.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment