My kids slept in until almost 9 am. I know you are jealous!!! It was awesome. We opened stockings and Santa presents and then made our yummy breakfast. We then took our time opening everything else. It was a blast and we didn't finish until about noon. Our favorite thing this year was our "gifts of time" that we did last year and decided to start a new family tradition. Everyone was so creative and we are all looking forward to cashing in and getting these gifts! My cute little family made Christmas Day so fun and special. Tudi always adds to the fun of the holidays and we are so glad that she wasn't to darn sick of us to spend Christmas with us.
3 comments:
Mom, I love you so much, this has been the best christmas ever!! I love ya and hope you enjoy your presents, Love
Bay
Dear Angie, Kent and all,
It was fun watching your pictures bounce in and out. What a fun Christmas for a fun family. One of these days I'm going to learn how to make Bratzlie's too. Love you all, Mom (Gma Ree)
I'm curious about your gifts of time. Loved the pictures. My kids slept till about 8:30...AWESOME!
Post a Comment