Sunday, December 7, 2008

Friday and Saturday

Never go to Disneyland on a Friday!!!! It felt like an anthill! The only saving grace was Fantasmic!! Awesome!!! Saturday we got a late check out and headed to the park for an early entry day. Saturday morning we were so excited. We love Big Thunder Mountain roller coaster and it had been closed. We went as quickly as we could get there and rode it. After realizing that it was rather mild with no dips bigger than one that Tudi had already gone on, we hopped off the ride and all surrounded her, begging for her to ride it. She has never ridden a roller coaster. We were all shocked and I mean SHOCKED when she agreed. We get bragging rights for getting Tudi on a roller coaster. It was so fun and Carter talked her through the experience. I don't think that she will forget the thrill anytime soon. With a speedy check out (It did involve blood, sweat and tears because we had trashed the place) and a rather slow fast-food stop we headed on the first leg of our journey home. Our hotel in ST.George was deluxe and we slept like the dead we were so tired.

1 comments:

Deidra said...

Well I am guessing that you are home now.....so call me tomorrow or I will call you. I want to plan something with you guys for the 20th. Love ya, Deidra