
Carter awoke cute and snuggly this morning. I got no words but a lovely bear hug. Once he had fully awoke he gasped and this is the conversation that ensued:
Carter: "DID THEY KEEP HER LUNGS!"
Me:"Say what?"
Carter: "Did the doctor keep her lungs?"
Me: "You mean Baylee? They took out her tonsils and yes, they kept them!"
Carter: "Where are her lungs then?"
Me: " Well, they are in her body."
Carter: "Oh yeah, she needs those to live, right?"
Me: "Yep"
Carter "If they took out her lungs she could just take those LifeCaps!"
If you don't know what LifeCaps are, they are a survival pill that they are relentlessly advertising.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
ha ha. Feel better Baylee! I am feelin for ya.
that is too funny! OK, lungs would be important, but I should have asked the Doc if he could just Quinsie's volume!! Isn't it funny what they understand, and how they process things? Ivy anyone?
Carter is so funny! You could write a book about all of the crazy shiz that kid says!
Post a Comment