



Little Miss Baydeebug had her tonsils and adenoids out today. Poor little thing, she is just so... so... pitiful. And I don't mean that mean at all. She is so brave and is trying to be stoic but you can just see she wants to break down into tears every minute. (By the way I just asked Kent how to spell Tonsillectomy and he started spelling it like he was serious so I typed it and this is what it said T-O-M-S-E-L-L-e-C-K ! Do I ever learn? The more serious he sounds the crazier he is!) Bay has slept most of the day and even got to eat a little ramen noodles and chicken noodle soup. Aly noticed that her eyelids and nose were swollen and asked her why. Baylee didn't even miss a beat (just like her dad) and told Aly that the first thing she remembered when she woke up was the DR. slapping her around. We all just busted out laughing even Baylee and it HURT her to laugh. Everyone keep her in your prayers because she is sure miserable!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
Oh cute Baylee! Hope you are feeling better...not fun stuff for sure! We looooove you...and you are in our prayers...and the temples for that matter. Let me just say, and that wasn't easy! Ahhh, prayer roll hogs! I'll go repent now!
Post a Comment