The Bolton Characters
Luke Skywalker Carter
IndiAnna Jones Baylee
Sorceress Aly
We had a fun Halloween with our traditional chili and crispy creme doughnuts and apple cider (that I did ruin, sorry guys). I stayed home and handed out candy and Kent took the kids. We were amazed at how much Carter looks like Anakin but don't let him hear you say that it really made him mad! Bay had quite a few people fooled, no one recognized her. We were glad to get Aly home for another year, one of these years she won't want to spend Halloween with us.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
The kids look so cute, as always. Way to go the the costumes!
-Suz
Wow Baylee... you manly girl you. I love Halloween, and I know I will be sad when my kids are too big to hang out with me, Aly you rock...but then again, so does your mom, so why wouldn't you want to hang out with her?
They look so cute. The costumes all turned out great.
Post a Comment