
MyHotComments
The girls brought thier report cards home tonight. Baylee got straight A's, not even an A-. She has lost sleep, stressed, worried and worked her tail off to get them but it was her personal goal and so I am proud that she accomplished it. (Remember Bay school isn't all about the grades, you gotta have fun too!)
Aly has had such a better experience in High School!! She got A's and 1 A-. I am so prould of her. She really worked hard as well and is having fun at the same time. (Aly this is your year girlfriend! I can just feel it!)
I hope they feel good about the things that they have accomplished. There is nothing like seeing hard work pay off!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Way to go Chicks!
Posted by Angie at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Great job girls:)
You Go Girls!!
Wow, beautiful AND smart! Cutest girls! Love them!
SWEET! both Baylee and aly thats awesome.
Well I say the apple must not fall too far from the tree, right? :)Okay, now I'm SO excited for your Disneyland trip. Thanks so much for your comments. I'm feeling a kindrid spirit kind of connection here. See, I've been labled as fiesty and I'm not afraid of throwing out a four-letter word every once in a while just for kicks. Hee hee. I am touched seeing your "Prayer List." Thank you so, so much.
Yay us!
Post a Comment