Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Way to go Chicks!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

The girls brought thier report cards home tonight. Baylee got straight A's, not even an A-. She has lost sleep, stressed, worried and worked her tail off to get them but it was her personal goal and so I am proud that she accomplished it. (Remember Bay school isn't all about the grades, you gotta have fun too!)
Aly has had such a better experience in High School!! She got A's and 1 A-. I am so prould of her. She really worked hard as well and is having fun at the same time. (Aly this is your year girlfriend! I can just feel it!)

I hope they feel good about the things that they have accomplished. There is nothing like seeing hard work pay off!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job girls:)

JC said...

You Go Girls!!

Amber said...

Wow, beautiful AND smart! Cutest girls! Love them!

Mikayla said...

SWEET! both Baylee and aly thats awesome.

Anonymous said...

Well I say the apple must not fall too far from the tree, right? :)Okay, now I'm SO excited for your Disneyland trip. Thanks so much for your comments. I'm feeling a kindrid spirit kind of connection here. See, I've been labled as fiesty and I'm not afraid of throwing out a four-letter word every once in a while just for kicks. Hee hee. I am touched seeing your "Prayer List." Thank you so, so much.

Aly said...

Yay us!