Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Over!!!!!! Big Sigh of Relief!!!!

Enrichment Night is over and I could not be more thrilled. The night went so well!! Our commitee was AWESOME! The tables were beautiful! The dinner was yummy and we had a lot of compliments. The Speaker was WONDERFUL! And the best part of all.....its done! THANK YOU goes out to soooo many! Thank you, Thank you, Thank You.

I thought I would add our theme for the night
"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves."
the Quote that was on our favors -
"The number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of greater inportance." Pres. Uchtdorf

1 comments:

Amber said...

YEA! Ditto your thoughts exactly... sigh, sigh, sigh. By the way I've had several phone calls today to say thanks for a great night...woohoo! YOU'RE AWESOME! Now let's get together and do something fun!