This is the Sweetheart tag... I was tagged by Amber!
Each person answers questions about their sweetheart. At the end of the post the person then tags 6 people and posts their name, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged!
What is your husbands name? Kent
How long have you been married? 17 1/2 years
How long did you date? 6 months before he proposed, then a 6 month engagement
How old is he? can I plead the 5th?
Who is taller? Kent. I feel the same as Amber, isn't everyone taller than me?
Who sings the best? Well, I think that I am the one who sings but Kent has a very good voice as well!
Who is smarter? For sure Kent! He is my walking talking encyclopedia, dictionary, thesarus, calculator and trivial persuit champ. He constantly amazes me with how much he absorbs and remembers. It is FREAKY!
Who does the laundry? I do, but Kent is wonderful to pitch in and help! I love that he is the kind of guy that sees a need and just does it!
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kent
Who mows the lawn? Kent most of the time. But I jump in if he is too busy.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but Kent has turned into a great cook. If he knows what to make he will just pitch in and do it. It helps so much on the days that I work!
Who is the first to admit their wrong? Well, this one is tricky! I think that I am a "right fighter," I always think I am so right until we sit down and talk and he gives his side and inevitably I end up feeling like a huge jerk!
Who kissed who first? I asked him if he would teach me how to kiss! Scadelous, I know! Who does that?
Who wears the pants in your relationship? I do most of the time. Kent is too easy going! I love that about him. I think we make a really good team though! I'm intense, he's relaxed, I'm loud and he's quiet. I'm good for short bursts of productivity and he's great at long haul projects.
Now I tag Kandy, Holly, Deidra and Michelle
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
Great job Ang! It's so much fun to learn about other people and their relationships!
I love it. I can't believe how much you love Disneyland. Did you ever go as a child? Maybe that is why. HU????? I know you tagged me but I was tagged about 4 months ago and answered pretty much all the same questions. You can look back in my blog if you want to see them. have fun in Disneyland
Post a Comment