I leave for Disneyland not really knowing if when I come back I have a job. It is a very wierd feeling of limbo. But if things go as I think they will, yesterday was my last full day at Windgate(I do work 3 hrs next fri.) This job has been a huge blessing in my life. Not only the extra bit of income but the people who I work with and friends that I have made along the way. There are some adorable and interesting characters that live in the apartments and you get to know them pretty darn well after almost 9 years. I will miss my co-workers so much, they have felt like another family to me and been a huge support during the good and the bad times. There are a lot of memories of pool parties, scrapbook hangover's from girls night outings and slow afternoons spent with a book in front of the fire at the clubhouse. You aquire stories, alot of interesting things have happened over the years. Such as the bird bomb story or the lady that claimed we tried to kill her. Thank you to my Windgate family for the awesome ride! I truly believe that Heavenly Father led you to me and me to you! Thank you for letting me be part of your lives! I will love you always!


Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
Oh how sad! You have been a great employee and I am sure they will miss you too!
Post a Comment