I decided to take Carter with me to wait outside of Baylee's dance class for an hour. What was I thinking! Well I was thinking that I hadn't had a chance to do homework with him. Kent is gone to San Diego and I made Aly do homework with him last night. We gathered up his homework and a book to read and off we went. It was very dark and very cold so I occasionally turned the van on and ran the heater for a couple of minutes and then turned it off. When Baylee came bounding out of her dance class I went to start the van and lo and behold it wouldn't start. Panic quickly set in, what do I do? Kent is gone and I don't even know if the nieghbors have jumper cables and I hate to call and make anybody come and rescue me. Baylee went in to see if anyone at the dance studio had jumper cables and I was racking my brain trying to think of what to do. I finally thought I would carry Carter -no shoes into the dance studio and at least get warm for a minute. I look down and I have kicked out the security key! All that for nothing. The funniest part was Carter's reaction. He said "Oh, NO! What are we going to do? Great!!!! Now we'll have to sleep in our car and we won't get any food." That is so Carter! We are stranded for like 5 minutes and he is already thinking of starvation.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment