We all have some around here! Including Kent and Carter, thanks to Aly! She put her halloween costume in the wash and somehow we ended up with it in the whites. Oh, well we all look good in pink!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago
We all have some around here! Including Kent and Carter, thanks to Aly! She put her halloween costume in the wash and somehow we ended up with it in the whites. Oh, well we all look good in pink!
Posted by Angie at 6:04 PM
4 comments:
oh seriously I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Only I washed a rug that bled green on everything! yikes! And WOW, Kent wears panties...who knew!
Ok, Kent doesn't really wear panties! It was just an eye catching post title. Ya gotta give me that! We also have pink underarmor, socks, and plenty of pink shirts!
Oh, I think it's great that Kent can feel confident in pink... that takes a real man! :) (whatever pink things he chooses to wear!) GO KENT! :)
I hope it didn't ruin his festive socks!
Post a Comment