All in 3's
3 Joys
My sassy, cute kids
Silly Kenner!
Creativity.
3 Fears
Earwigs! Yuck!
Something happening to Kent or the kids.
Getting cancer again.
3 Goals
To get healthy!
College
Organization
3 Current Obsessions
Blogging
Honeycrisp apples dipped in low sugar caremel. Yum!
Disneyland
3 Regrets
That I didn't take more pics or vids of my kids.
I should have worried less and played more when my kids were little.
That I let things get to me and I hold grudges! Bad I know.
3 Facts about me
I am rebelious even as an adult.
I am a little obsessed about money.
I love my bathtub and I would spend my entire life in there if I could!
3 annoyances
Someone asking how you are and then talking before you can even say fine. I'ts like why bother asking!
People who claim to be so religious but are missing the basics like being kind to others.
Automated phone calls, the ones that call you and the ones you call.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
Angie,
I loved your self appointed tag. It was fun to read and I learned a lot about you.
I meant to comment on your post about giving the cats away. I know just how you felt. I gave our dog away last year and I felt like the worst mom ever, but I knew it was either me or the dog.
It is fun to see your cute family and to keep up to date on what your doing. Keep posting.
Kim
Hey I can relate to some of your three's. I think I will do that on my blog too, but at the pace I work check in a few months to see if I really did it!
Deid
Post a Comment