Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My blog dreams have come true! But my thrifty hopes have been dashed!

YEAH!!!! 3 people commented on my blog!!! I have been waiting for this day to arrive! It is really all I ever wanted... well since I started the blog. Thank you to my devoted commenters, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ok, now for the bad news! Since I found out about the 1 and only perk to having a job with the dollar tree I have been obsessing about how much good I could do in the world if I were only allowed this one and only day of 50%off -ness. Well to me and all of my loved ones, your days of dreaming about it are over. They lied to me, it was just a hoax to get me to be one of thier miserable employees. The discount is only 10%!! What? 10%!! 10% isn't even worth getting out of my pajamas to haul my butt over there let alone break the rules by shopping on Sunday. So sorry to one and all that I have gotten your hopes up just to dash them.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

You are welcome, now I have created a blog too, come and visit me....
http://bakerbratsonparade.blogspot.com/

JC said...

So are you going to quit now? Is 10% worth sticking around for?