Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Chri......I mean Halloween!

Yesterday on the way home from church we were discussing the fact that there was sooooo much snow. Baylee piped up with "Well I guess we will for sure have a white Christmas this year" to which Carter promtly responded with "White Christmas... you mean White Halloween" Now to us Bear Lakers that doesn't seem like such a stretch. There was many a year spent covering up our costumes with parkas and driving through blizzards from one house to another. We got a chuckle out of Carter's comment nonetheless.

1 comments:

Amber said...

the best costume for days like that, is a skiier! Just think, it's a costume you already have all the stuff for. Coat, hat, snow pants, gloves, etc., and I always stayed warm. I was that many a year for halloween. My mom was a lot smarter than I gave her credit for at the time.