Because my Job @ Windgate was ending at the end of Oct. I decided to get me a little job. By little I mean something that I can quit after a couple of months and not feel humiliated and something that I can do for just a few hours a week. The Dollar Tree that just opened by my house seemed like the perfect solution. I officially start on Monday even though I have already worked 1 shift covering for someone. I don't know what I am thinking adding one more thing into my already past insane life but what the heck, let's just send me over the edge. I get a 50% off everything night for friends and family, so if you are looking for stocking stuffers let me know, you got connections, baby!! The ironic part of all of this is........... I just found out that Windgate is not selling(for now) and I didn't really need this job. For heaven's sake, what'll I do now?
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
I heard about the new job... you are an amazing woman! Score on the discount day...what could we get for enrichment...hmmm ? :) And, I just have to tell you, Baylee is the cutest ever, loved the flier, we just love that girl, now I've just got to get Rich to take me out...sweet!
Okay, so now I know some about you, I'd like to know more! Like how we crossed paths, for one. Thanks for commenting, I knew my Disneyland solicitation would bring somebody new out of the woodwork! Thanks to the opinions of you and others, we are leaning towards just going for it. We deserve it, right?? So, from one cancer-surviving family to another- "We're Goin' to Disneyland!"
Post a Comment