TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Survivor
3. The biggest loser
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Arrested Development (I own this one if you want to borrow it)
Places I Love to Shop:
1. Target
2. DI (It's true! I used to make fun of my mom for shopping there and now I love it!)
3. Kid to Kid
4. Hollister (ok, not really)
5. Aeropostle
6. Walmart (even though I do think they are taking over the world)
Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Volunteered at Carter's school. They didn't really need me so I just played games with Carter. So fun!
2. Physical Therapy! They found new ways to torture me and I payed em to do it!
3. Defrosted and cleaned out both freezers
4. Laundry all 9 loads of it. YUCK!
5. Ate fajitas made by my wonderfully talented Hubby
6. Bought my Mom's birthday present, her birthday was only a month ago.
7. Changed my room around and made an office for Kent in our room. It is going to be awesome. No more computer Kenner in the middle of my kitchen.
8. Took Bay to dance and talked to Tudi on the phone while I waited for her. It was great to chat with you Tudi!
9. Aly did a self-esteem interview with me for homework. Weird! Why would she choose me? I think she mistakes fiestiness for self-esteem. But I was proud nonetheless.
10. Got Carter ready for school in 4 minutes.
Things I Look Forward To:
1. Saturday. We will all be home!
2. Sunday. Wearing my PJ's all afternoon and playing games. We didn't get to last week because everyone had meetings.
3. Halloween. I love this holiday! This is a transition year for us... Aly wants to go to a party with her friends. Huge motherly sighhh! I'm torn between wanting her to go and have fun with friends and make lots of awesome memories but sad because I just love having everyone home with us. Our tradition is chili and donuts and hot spiced apple cider and scaring the trick or treaters.
4.Disneyland!! Oh my gosh I am obsessed. We are going to have so much fun!
5. Christmas Vacation. I love that whole everyone home, movie watching, game playing, pajama wearing, yummy food making, playing in the snow time.
6. Income tax return time. $$$$$$
Things I Love About Fall:
1. Decorating for Halloween
2. Carving pumpkins
3. Candy Corn. I do love those little things!!
4. Coming up with good Halloween costumes. It is not going good this year! HELP!
5. The Syracuse City pumpkin walk. Come and go with us!!
6. Acorn squash baked with butter and Brown sugar. (I know another food item)
7. Corn Mazes. I do love em.
8. On Lagoon years.... Frightmares! I love those chainsaw men dancing! It makes me giddy.
Things On My Wish List:.
1. I want to decorate 1 room from start to finish. Do it all consecutively from paint to curtains. That would be a dream!
2. Getting my garage organized. We still haven't fully unpacked in there and we have only lived here for almost 2 years.
3. Granite counter tops and double ovens in my kitchen.
4. Landscape my backyard and have kent finish the swing set before all of our kids are to old to use it.
5. Finish my basement. Oh, man would that be nice. Someday......
6. Lose a ton of weight. It's gonna happen. I think I can.. I think I can..I think I can.
7. Quit swearing. I do love it so. Swearing is like a sport to me. OK, I wish I wanted to quit swearing
Okay, so I tag the following people:
1. Deidra Jack
2. Cassidy. Oh, wait you deleted your blog. You can't!
3. Jen
4. Michelle
5. Kandy
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
Angie you crack me up! I loved reading your tag! Thanks for doing it. I must admit I was pretty impressed with your 4 minute got Carter ready thing, I was a little surprised to see him dressed, and eating a sandwich so soon after talking to you. Way to go MOM!
-Suz
HEY! So that's the reason for the room rearranging! I just noticed that Dad wasn't in the middle of the kitchen! WOOHOO!!! You da bomb, Mom. You da bomb.
Okay so you tagged me. How do I do it? Do I just type it myself or is there a way to get the questions to my blog? I don't really understand what the tag is?
Post a Comment