Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OH MY DL!


Seriously, someone needs to come over and give me CPR. We are going to Disneyland AGAIN! If you don't remember, Lil Miss Aly got injured when we were at the Disneyland Hotel. (You can always go back to the first part of December to see the proof!) Well I have been corresponding with the Claims Dept. telling them that I wished that they would have worked with us a little better. I really felt we should have been able to postpone the last 2 days of the already purchased hotel and hopper passes. Anyhoo... to make a very long (If ya wanna hear all about it I would lurve to tell every last, minute detail, let you read all correspondence and look at pictures) short..WE ARE GOING BACK!!!! They awarded us tickets and some money to go toward the trip!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I just might pee my pants!! Oh and you poor people will have to endure my blogging of DL once more!! Start preparing yourselves now!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I still volunteer to go should any of you spoiled (well except you Aly...you TOTALLY deserve a trip if anyone does) Boltons decide that you've just had too much Mickey for 1 (actually way less than) year! You could stash me in your suit case, I'd be no trouble, I wouldn't eat much (except a dole whip is a must) and I be great company. Now that's an offer you CAN"T refuse... so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Dear Angie,
I can't tell if this is an April Fool's joke or not, but I hope it is for real....and I'm very sorry Aly had to get hurt at all, but happy they are trying to do something for all of you. When do you go? I am happy for you all because you really know how to enjoy the Disney experience. Love, Mom

Keriann said...

I don't think I ever saw or heard the story of how Aly got hurt. How did it happen? Congrats on getting them to give you another trip though, that is awesome!