Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's official.... I'm a sub!

Well, way too many of you have heard my sub cert story. But for those of you who haven't here is the low down. I went to get my sub certification and there was a mix-up. I was not going to be able to get into the class. After dealing with a rather fiesty lady and going to the administration I got in. Today I called and they have me in the sub system. Ready or not..
P.S. Now what if I hate it? What if I am just tooo crazy to deal with small children in large groups. Pray for me!

3 comments:

Amber said...

haha, that's why I liked to sub in Jr High and High school, if I had one I couldn't stand I only had them for 45 mins! But, I think you will be great!

JC said...

You will be great, it will be fun to see your face around the school! They are ALL just little darlings. I think you will fall in love with them all! (hee, hee) It's the 5th and 6th graders that scare me!

Deidra said...

I hope that you don't beat anyone's kids......jk.....I do hope that they understand that being mean is "Your Job".....ok just kidding.....Congrats I really hope that you like it. Love ya