Monday, April 20, 2009

Scavenging for Treasure!

For those of you who do not live by me I will explain a little. They are widening the road in back of our house and have demolished every house behind us. What is left is little boy heaven. The nieghborhood kids have been scavenging in the back field for junk which unfortunatly ends up in our yard!!!Ugggg! But I am glad they are having fun. Aly took them on a scavenging raid and had a picture taking session to preserve this memory for all time! The funniest thing that happened is that Belle was picking wild flowers and .....
Aly asked "Are you picking those for your mom?"
Belle said "no"
Aly: "Hmmm, are you picking them for Angie?"
Belle: "No"
Aly: "Well, who are you picking them for?"
Belle: "For Kent"
She really did bring them right to him and with a big smile handed them to Kent. He was very gracious. She did end up giving me a rotting leaf to put in my hair though, so that made me feel better!

4 comments:

Amber said...

So, where are THE pictures? You are right, that is little boy heaven! I'm glad my girls have not yet discovered it...or it would soon become little girl heaven. If it's junk, my kids can not leave it alone! fun times!

Amber said...

Ok, what's up? I have checked back 2 times...and each time there has been an add on to this post! Glad to get the full story...did I? So cute!

Angie said...

Hey, some of these posts are a work in progress! And in the words of my idol Eyore "thanks for noticin'."

Suzanne said...

How did i miss this post! So cute. I hope Kent liked the flowers lucky dog!
-Suz