Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pain in the Neck, Nose, Head and Eyes


So for you that are feeling JEALOUS of our trip I do have to say in all fairness.....POOR ALY! It was not worth the pain and agony that she has endured, and if I had to do it all again, we would have just enjoyed the last two days of DL and not had this accident happen. When I took her into the Dr. for a migraine at the end of Feb., her nose was still tender and sore. The Dr. told us that she most likely broke her nose, and that the injury had triggered the migraines. She has had 3 total in 4 months and has really been just miserable when they hit. She is going to hate me for this but I am going to post a pic of her again. Many people who have seen this picture have told us she looks like she had a concussion. So Aly I just want you to know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that we get to go again but I would trade the trip and my left leg if you wouldn't have had to get hurt.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Aly Bolton, you just broke your nose, what are you goona do now? WHAT? NO WAY, YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND! LUCKY!

JC said...

I think that is great that you are going to DL. But I think you should take me, because I have never been!