Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mono has been!

Lil Miss Bay has been so irritable and tired lately. She falls asleep everywhere.... on the stairs, at school, on the counter, in the middle of the floor. Maybe a little narcolepsy going on? Turns out she HAD Mono. Poor little thing!

5 comments:

Amber said...

WHAT? Did she kiss my baby? If not, WHOM may I ask has she been kissing? Hope she is feeling better!

Deidra said...

I know I could ask if she has been kissing "_ _ _ _ _ _" but I don't want her to kill you. Just tell her to quit kissing "_ _ _ _ _ _" and she will get better faster! I had it in the 6th grade. Dr. wolff came in and dramatically said that I have mononucleosis and I freaked because at that age it sounded as bad as cancer!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Amber!!!! I DID NOT kiss your baby!!! :) lol
Baylee

Anonymous said...

And by the way, I just need to clear this up, I HAVE NOT KISSED ANYONE!!!!!!! It can get passed around from sharing food!!!!
Baylee

Amber said...

hahahahahahahaha! Love you Baylee!