

Carter woke up yesterday and exclaimed that today was the day that he was singing in front of a "THOUSAND AND ONE PEOPLE." While it wasn't a thousand there were plenty of people at the Cook Elementary 30th Birthday Party Program. I did not get very good pics because my phone camera is being wierd again but I did get a couple. One of the highlights is that they asked all of the former 4th graders who had been part of changing the Utah State Song come and sing with the current 4th grade class. It was neat to have Aly be part of the program too.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
Carter is so funny!!! I love it!! And it really was a cute program, but those bleachers were so painful!! I am still sore!! Lol
I saw Miss Aly in all her 4th grade proudness! I did not know that about that song...I mean I know the song, (I think everyone in our family knows that song) but I didn't know the story behind it! Awesome! carter kills me...
1st graders say the craziest things...Quinsie was so proud of their performance. At least you got a picture, I was on the wrong side of the auditorium, that makes for bad picture angles! I so agree with Bay...it was also a little HOT in there! The things we do for our kids, right?
Post a Comment