
Those of you who don't know Kent very well should know that he is a clown. He is constantly teasing EVERYONE! One of his favorites is to tease about going down to the "Sev" to get a six pack. If one of the kids is missing and I ask where they are he tells me that they have gone down to the "sev" to grab a pack of cigarettes or something crazy like that. Well Miss Aly thought she would try to get him at his own game tonight. Baylee was inquiring about everyones favorite drink, Aly quickly replied that hers was "Jim Beans!" Her little joke backfired but we sure got a hearty chuckle out of it.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
OMGosh!! That girl cracks my head open!! BGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aly, I didn't know...don't worry we can get you into AA..Hello my name is Bruce! On my honor it has been three days...
You be Bruce, I'll be Dori! It fits right?
PS, THANK you for adding that Link...you da best!
Oh, Amber, thanks so much for caring... *sniff*
Post a Comment