I LOVE DANNY GOKEY! Can that guy sing or what? He just melt my "butta". We like Kris too, but Danny has that special something. 

DOWN WITH ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate is a strong word and since I really don't know Adam from Adam (hahaha), I will just say that I strongly dislike him. Everyone I know thinks he is great. What the H!!!!! Has he brainwashed ya 'all! Luckily my girls are with me and have formed the WE HATE (I know, they should have used "strongly dislike" but it just didn't have the same ring to it.) ADAM LAMBERT CLUB, I think I might volunteer to be the President!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


6 comments:
Adam looks seriously constipated in that picture... I love it! :P
I don't watch it. Sounds like your a big fan. I love biggest looser and dancing with the stars.
Sadly, I can't agree or disagree...this is the 1st season we have not watched american idol...I love biggest loser too, why do they have to put the best shows on the same night...I know, I know tivo...yeah, that's not gonna happen.
Can I join your club? Down with Adam is also my cry! He is talented but needs to stick with Broadway. GO DANNY!
Doesn't Danny look like iron man? He is a good singer.
I love the you love American Idol. I think Danny is awesome too. However, I also really like Adam. I know I know, but hey to each his own. This year I have really like liked all of the top 5. It is going to be fun to see what happens from here on out.
Post a Comment