Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference

We have had a really fun weekend with the kids just hanging out and watching conference. I tried really hard this year to get prepared physically and mentally. We fixed equal parts healthy (grapes, strawberries and carrots) and not-so healthy (reeses eggs, gummy bears and peanut M&M's). We then labeled the bowls with a theme. Everytime that theme was mentioned we could dip out of the corresponding bowl. It was really fun! We also enjoyed some fun games of sticker tag, freeze tag and soccer,we were joined by the Tracy Kids, between sessions to get us up and moving. Here is my favorite quote:

"The Future is as Bright as Your Faith."
-Pres. Monson-
Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics & MySpace Layouts

1 comments:

Amber said...

what a fun idea! Conf. is SOOO good! I love Pres. Monson! Didn't you feel a little sense of personal, what's the word, OK, ownership is a little too strong, but I guess I'll go with ownership when Elder Scott was talking? His testimony at the end seriously hit me like a ton of bricks! It was awesome!