Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Dream Zone


We are not big "dreamers" at the Boltons home so when we have one that we can remember it is the family news of the day. Aly awoke one morning with a distant/astonished/amused look. After she had time to fully come awake she just started chuckling. She proceeded to tell us that she had a dream that she was a "used" GIANT turkey salesman. The whole dream was of her trying to lure the turkeys by an old fence so she could take a beautiful picture of the "used" GIANT turkey to put on her "used" Giant turkey website. OH MY GOSH IS THIS NOT THE FUNNIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Hi it's me the dream doctor...Hmmm, have you had any really hard, obstinant, difficult picture subjects lately? If not, I will send over my kids, and then that whole getting a turkey to cooperate thing will seem like a cinch! Dreams are wierd...I can't even remember the last time I had a dream...I think it's impossible because my body is SO tired! Oh, and I'd like to know the web address, in case I am ever in the market for aused turkey! What the?!