Friday, April 24, 2009

Recipe Exchange


Last week I hosted our wards recipe exchange and it was soooo much fun. I love an excuse to clean my house. I made the most adorable mini Hamburgers, I even made little homemade buns for them. They were so cute it was almost a shame to eat them.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, they were SO yummy! I wish we could do a recipe exchange every night at dinner time! I so get in ruts...and I'm in a big one right now! definately some things that night that I will be adding to my favorites list...the pineapple...mmmmm!

JC said...

Ohhh, how cute..... I regret that I couldn't come. Is a recipe coming along with the others? I agree with Amber, we need new recipes more often.

Baylee said...

Those lil Hamburgers were DELICIOUSO (Ring a bell? Dora Dora Dora the explora! DORA!!) SERIOUSLY!!!!! You are a genious mama!!