Every time that I went to the restroom today there was a lingering flowery smell I couldn't quite figure out. Come to find out Carter had dowsed the roll of T.P with Fabreeze! HE is sooooo crazy! A whole new meaning to FRESHENER... don't ya think!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
So I haven't read ur blog for a while I know I am the "b" word anyway so I ready all the way down. 1. Crazy Carter with the air confreshner (which is what Drew calls air freshner) 2. F word I didn't know that Baylee's comp was in Logan I should have been there, and good job to Baylee. 3. Great Job to Carter on his chior concert that is so cool.4. I think it is funny that you wouldn't tell that lady about her pantyhose sitch. 5. Aly does take beautiful pictures! 6. I love you guys!
probably lucky it was just febreeze...let me know how THAT goes.
Post a Comment