Sunday, March 15, 2009

I've learned my lesson!

From here on out I will never and I repeat NEVER write about that %&*$ cat again. HE IS BACK! I jinxed myself with that last post. Say "so long" to posts about the cat but.......(whisper) I will never turn down a good rant in person!

4 comments:

Amber said...

hahaha, I love the cat stories, I won't mind if you post about him again.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry mom, but even if you say *Whisper*, I can still hear you; so what now????????? Anyways, that is all that I wanted to say; actually not all, but I am just going to say that stuff in my head. Just kidding!! But still...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me, Bay.

BenandLisaGrimm said...

I must say I had a good laugh when I saw the girls walking down the street with THE CAT. Don't quit sharing, it is my daily dose of comedy :)