Sunday, March 29, 2009

HIDEOUS.


Is this not the ugliest *#$^ thing you have ever seen. I will do a description just in case you do not get the full effect. It is a black stretchy polyester one piece jumper with a scooped neck and skinny pant legs. OH MY WORD! I did not even know these things even existed let alone available in TARGET of all places. I kid you not! This was in Target! They just took a hit in my style book.

While I am being so dang opinionated and you are already going to think ill of me I might as well tell this story. So my friends have been teasing me a bit about my habit of not telling people when they have something embarrasing going on....like for instance when I saw a lady at church come out of the bathroom and she had her skirt tucked up in her pantyhose and her underG's were showing. All I could do is gasp and say "OH,no! Oh,no! Oh, no!" and then have a good laugh about it when I got into my car. So I am sad to say I took it to a whole other level when I saw a lady at a store with a long length of toilet paper attached to the bottom of her shoe... I TOOK A PICTURE! I planned on blogging it but fate had another plan. I accidently sent my media card with my defective phone and bye bye to my mean slash awesome pic. Oh the laughs and memories it would have provided. Until I can strike again, you will just have to imagine it. BTW I do know that I am asking for it! If any of you see anything amiss with me I know it could be the next youtube sensation!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, where to go with this? All I can say is that I bet pretty soon ugly things like that will be all over, and us in our stupidity of being flooded with its ugliness will think...how cute! UGH! Lest you not believe me, may I share a few examples... wide legged pants (bell bottoms), leg warmers...although I STILL don't think they are cute, brown anything...I wouldn't have been caught dead in brown, and on and on, but for the time being, you are right it's HIDEOUS! Seriously, who are we gonna see in that outfit first? Are they gonna ask us if they look cute? Is it really considered lying if we are just trying to protect someones feelings? And BTW, if I am ever the girl with a problem, YOU better tell me, or my commenting will be null and void, so there.

Angie said...

I agree! It is a quandary. What if we went to enrichment and Janet C. was wearing that very outfit. (I know, Janet, you would never wear that! I am just using you as an example because I knew you would lurve it!) Would we bust out laughing or handle it with dignity by saying "Wow, that is stunning." She wouldn't need to know that it was stun as in SHOCK. Why don't we go buy it for her and do a practice run to see how it would go!

JC said...

So, I have decided to return my recent purchase from Target now that I know how my friends truly feel about my taste in clothes! I was even going to throw on my leg warmers with it!

Baylee said...

OH MY GOSH!! You three crack me up!!! LOL, SOOOOOOO funny!! And Janet, LURVED the comment!!! lol

Angie said...

Can I go with you to take it back? I always love a good excuse to go to Targee'! Also can I borrow your leg warmers? It is FREEZING!

nykki and erik said...

I really thought about this dress for my spring easter dress/outfit but it didn't bring out my eyes very well... and I couldn't find in a neon color (those where the days)
Angie Your blog brings sunshine to my day...Keep up the good work I love the randomness of the posts and That picture that Aly took... I'm just going to say is "WOW"