Monday, March 30, 2009

Angie-ish (My new language)

So I have decided to come up with my own language based on the word verification letters at the end of a comment. Some of them just kill me! Check out the top of the left sidebar. It is in it's beginning stages so feel free to give input.

1 comments:

Amber said...

shut up, seriously, sometimes I'll leave a comment, and then the word verification is totally what I was just commenting about...well in a mis-spelled sort of way...like when my friend posted pics of her new baby...what else are you gonna say except how cute they are...my word verification...darlink, or when I was ticked about a family member, so trying to comment in a mean-nice sort of a way...anoyling, I think there might be spies...wierd! I like the dictionary idea...there are some crazy letter combos! Uh-uh, my word for yours right now is pacifie.