*There seems to be some confusion. These are conversations written in a notebook that I found in my church bag. I thought they were HILL-arious!*
Mom: I need to come up with a theme for enrichment night. It is on Friendship and we are having a dutch oven dinner and getting-to-know-you games. Kind of reminiscent of girls camp. I was thinking something like "Sparking Enriching Friendships" or "Firing up Friendships." Have any ideas?
Aly: Baylee suggested "Eating your Friends".... I don't know about that one.
Aly: That baby in front of me has supa fluffy white hair. So cute!
Mom: It's like a baby chick.
Aly: Nice call on adding baby, or I would have thought you were saying something else!
Me: He is doing so good!
Kent: Whom?
Me: The guy talking, duh! (only in my handwriting it looked like dutt)
Kent: Yeah, dutt!
Me: You are half past crazy!
Kent: Thanks! Ive been trying for so long, it means a lot to me.
Me: I say that if the Stake has rules against facial hair it should go for both men and women! It just isn't fair any other way!!
(No comment from anybody! BOO! I thought it was a good one.)
Aly: How can that Mom be so inconsiderate as to wear RED when her red-headed daughter is sitting only 2 people away from her?
Mom: I don't know, but I think it is unforgivable!
Aly: How can they hope to be a close knit family when she pulls a stunt like that?!
Mom: Wow! What can I say to that? You hit the nail on the head!
Aly: I'm seriously thinking of becoming a family therapist, just because I have such an eye for things that cause tension within the family unit. It's a gift!
Mom: I am behind you all the way! I thing you should contract out on a blog. Help the masses.
Aly: I know. It's really selfish NOT to use my talents.
Aly: We were trying to get Carter to read the word "Testimonies" on the program, and he just started saying,"sestimons?" and "schmonies?" then he said one that started with "test" so we were optimistic that he'd get it right this time. He ended it with "icles." The little crazy!
Mom: My friend Sara has a theme for their family every year and I think it is a neat idea. The other day when I was blog surfing/stalking I saw that Nicki Remley put their familys theme on her blog - "Enjoy the Journey." I think I would like to do that. I am considering "Inspire Good! Your Heavenly Father is Countiing on it."
Aly: Awww! That is a cute idea! Although I think our theme should be "The Hawaiian Islands." We could all get dark tans and take hula lessons.
Mom: Smartalec! What do I even say to that?
Aly: I don't know, but I think we could move there to reinforce the theme.
(Carter smiling back at us on his way out of Sacrament Meeting to go to the restroom)
Aly: I love Carter's smile just then. He looked really, really constipated.
Baylee: Totally! It was like the "I really need to go" look.
Mom: I thought it was a "this is legit" look...
Aly: Maybe it was a combination: an "I am legitamately blocked up" look.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


4 comments:
OMH, next sunday can you sit by me...I want to be in on the conversations...wait, what if I wear the wrong color, I'll have to have Aly come and pick out mine and my girls wardrobe! and, I just have to say too bad on the no comment thing, I have a good one!
from Rich not Amber. Hey where can I get one of those notebooks?
and maybe some help writing. THAT
was funny, Amber fell out of her chair...SERiously! :)
Awww! You guys make my day! SERiously!!
Thank you for sharing! I love listening in on your conversations. I say we should all have to communicate through writing once a week so we can have those little treasures to look back on! You guys are so funny.
Post a Comment