Sunday, April 27, 2008

Engrossed Spectator

Yesterday Kent took Carter to his soccer game. He played the first 3 quarters and had to sit out the last. He made 2 goals and was involved in 3 that came quite close. Anyhoo, Kent was holding him on his lap and Carter was cheering on his team. An especially good play had gotten Carters attention and he watched as his teammate kicked the soccer ball toward the goal. At the last minute something went awry and the ball missed the goal by a hair. Carter exclaimed (loud enough for everyone to hear) "DAMN". Kent did not even have the option of pretending not to know him. It was clear who Carter belonged to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Mom, you told this like exactly how it was when we were there!!! It was SO funny, but I kind of slid under my blanket to try and hide, but I couldn't miss out on the " OH NO, I AM GOING TO GET IN BIG TROUBLE" look. He is quite the crazy dude isn't he! Love ya mom!
Bay-Bay