Now, bear with me as I give you a little background info. Our Schwann lady was a cranky little thing, and I wasn't too sad when a new Schwann man showed up on our doorstep about a month ago. He seemed like a super nice, ordinary dude. Yesterday was the first time that I had given in and ordered something from him. Well, after the goods had been traded for money he told me that he has a suprise for people after they order for the first time. Being the mooch that I am, I couldn't wait for him to hand me a free 1/2 gallon of ice cream or perhaps a coupon. I was not prepared for what came next. Yes it is true, this nice old black man sang 4 verses of a song that he had written, in opera. Now this might not seem all that funny, maybe just a little strange but I am telling you that it was an experience because the whole time that he was singing Carter was moaning like he was going to die and plugging his ears for good measure, right in front of the man. The Shwann man must not have been to effected as he offered to come and sing for any kind of gathering, anytime!! So if you need a performer, I got connections!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
Oh Gosh!! I am sad that I was at school and missing out on that one....or, considering the way carter acted, maybe not!!! :)
Baylee
Post a Comment