Who do you Love? Kent (Kenner, Kenny G, Homie G or Dudders)
How long have you been married? 17 years, Wow time has flown
Who said I love you first? I did, I wrote him a poem for Christmas, I think that is when he knew he'd been snagged.
How long did you date? Aug 13,1990 - January 14,1991 almost 5 months to the day
Where did he propose? Up Montpelier Canyon and then he wouldn't even go in to tell my parents because he was so scared of my dad! So funny!
Who is taller? Kent
Who is smarter? Kent for sure. After a 12 year losing streak at risk I was glad Aly could finally give him a run for his money. And just a tip do not play trivia with the man, it is a little scary how many useless facts he keeps in that brain of his.
Who does the laundry? I do most of time but he is the kind that if he sees I need help he just pitches in and does it.
Who pays the bills? I do, I think it helps because I am the one that spends all the money. I can see exactly how much there is.
Who mows the lawn? Kent does most of the time, but I do it if I think he needs the help, it's nice to be able to help him out once in a while.
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time but once again he just jumps in if I need help. Not to get you tooooo jealous but he does the dishes and that is worth more than the cooking in my book anyday!
Who does the driving? Kent is the driver unless we go to a drive thru. (Aly has a hilarious post on her blog about this if you want the scoop)
I am tagging anyone who wants to do it.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag. I thought this was a fun one. Kent sure is a nice guy.
Whoop, Whoop!! You can say that again, Jenny! Love you mom & dad!
Bay
Post a Comment