We still miss our old house! One of things that I miss the most is this adorable coat hanger that Kent and I had made. It was AWESOME!!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your house looks so pretty Angie! I love that coat rack too. But what I have seen in pictures of your new house, it looks equally as beautiful. You have an amazing knack for decorating. Wanna come do mine? Also, I just wanted to tell you that you guys have raised your kids so great. I love to read their blogs and see that they have such great things to say about each other and how much they love each other. Kudos to you guys! Love, Michelle
Thank you Michelle!! Those were very nice compliments. Deid told me about your Dad and I am soooo sorry! Have you got anymore info on his condition? Let us know if there is anything we can do!
2 comments:
Your house looks so pretty Angie! I love that coat rack too. But what I have seen in pictures of your new house, it looks equally as beautiful. You have an amazing knack for decorating. Wanna come do mine?
Also, I just wanted to tell you that you guys have raised your kids so great. I love to read their blogs and see that they have such great things to say about each other and how much they love each other. Kudos to you guys!
Love,
Michelle
Thank you Michelle!! Those were very nice compliments. Deid told me about your Dad and I am soooo sorry! Have you got anymore info on his condition? Let us know if there is anything we can do!
Post a Comment