Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Neighbors


As many of you know, this move was hard on the Boltons. I am not sure why it was sooo tricky but I think mostly because we did it to ourselves. There was no change of job or any big reason that we moved, it was purely our choice and it was a bigger change than we had anticipated. For a while we wondered why everything happened the way that it did. We believe one of the biggest reasons is our neighbors the Tracys. It has been so fun to have little kids so close as Kent and I are getting out of that stage of parenthood. Carter has pretty much been adopted into their family. It has been good for him, as he is the youngest in our family, to learn about how to share and be patient with kids younger than him. Roz is Carters age and she has been such a good friend to him, they are a bit competitive with each other. Roz is so mature for her age and reminds me so much of Aly, a little adult. Spencer is 4 and is full of it, he is the resident Drama King and loves to tease. Cele is 2 and is soooo cute and smart, the girls could just eat her up!! We have loved getting to know Kaleb and Suzanne as well and enjoy the friendships that we have with them. We have found fellow gamers in them and look forward to an occasional impromtu party. Not such a bad move after all.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

You made me tear up! I can't tell you how much you have blessed our lives as well. It is so nice to have neighbors that feel more like family than neighbors, in fact, Carter told me he loved me today. I told him I loved him too, he got a little bashful and said I wasn't supposed to hear him say he loved me. What a special little boy you have. We love having him be a part of our family. I feel the same way about your girls too. Cute picture of the kids by the way!
-Suz