Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged by Choice, again!

Four jobs I have had in my life
Waitress at the Ranch Hand
Cake decorator at Broulims
StoryTime specialist at Hastings
Leasing Agent at Windgate Apartments

Four TV Shows that I watch
American Idol
Survivor
Biggest Loser
Medium

Four Places I have been
Yuma AZ
Imperial Beach CA
Vegas
Anahiem CA

Four people who email me (regularly):
Bath and Body Works
Aeropostle
Pinching your pennies
FWDS, I hate hate hate hate hate forwards

Four of my favorite foods
Cashew Chicken from Dragon Hill
Chicken Strawberry Salad from Pepper Belly's
My own chicken, mandarin orange, Romaine hearts, fresh spinach,candied almonds, feta cheese, crumbled bacon and homemade poppyseed dressing Salad
Rumbi rice bowl Pork, jamacan jerk and brown rice.

Four places I would rather be right now
Wow, where to start!
Fly on the wall in Kent's office right now as he is giving his 2 weeks notice as we speak.
Water aerobics, I do love it, I wish it wasn't such a time commitment! (2 hrs)
Doing something fun with Jen, like a shopping trip, crafts, lunch or a movie. Those were the days when we could fit that in. Ehh, when we are old ladies we can fit that in is much as we want, right!?!?!
Holding Cass's baby Cole, he is so snuggly and cute and he loves me!!!!


Four friends I Tag
Nobody, I figure if you want to do this you shouldn't have to be tagged. If I think it looks fun I just do it!!

Four things I look forward to in 2008
To see how Kent's new job is.
Having my kids home for the summer, I really do enjoy it.
DisneyLand this December
Summer fun, reunions, swimming, trips to the beach, movies, and just hanging out!!

0 comments: