
I had a busy April Fools Day!! It started with my sister Deidra calling and telling me that my parents were stranded in a hotel in SLC because thier car had been stolen. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I was trying to figure out how I was going to take Carter to swimming lessons and go rescue them when she said "Don't you think it is so wierd that this would happen on April Fools Day!" This story worked so well I decided to pull it on Kent and just like me,he fell for it too. When the girls got home, on the fly, I came up with a naughty little trick for them. As many of you know our cat Paisley is expecting a batch of kittens (she is probably going to have 20 as big as she is) so when the girls got home I greeted them with excitement and asked how many kittens they guessed she had given birth to. They ran down stairs, after making thier guesses, and discovered that there was still a very round Paisley and of course me yelling April Fools. They threatened my life a little and were very dissapointed but complimented me on my cleverness, I really got "em!!!! 

For dinner me and my nieghbor cooked up a Jumbleberry pie and grilled cheese sandwiches. Now this might not sound impressive but the pie was really meat loaf and mashed potatoes and the grilled cheese was really angel food cake with whip cream. Carter felt very betrayed as he was so excited about the pie when he saw it. He was bitterly disappointed that it was just a dinner, not even the yummy grilled cheese did the trick, but the girls and Kent loved it. We did discover 2 things
1. Angel food cake is delicious toasted
2. Mashed potatoes are yummy with beets mashed in them. Weird!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
We agree! We thought the angle food cake tasted just like marshmellows over a camp fire YUM! Thanks for the fun idea!
_Suz
Post a Comment