Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ooh La Lime Green





Ahh, the end of a project is in sight. Ya know the kind. The one that you think that you can finish up in a weekend and it is three weeks later and your whole house is a wreck. Well we just moved Bay back into her room and occasionally we walk by just to see her daydreaming on the bed. I am so glad that she loves it. It still needs a couple of things like curtains and blinds but we are glad to be to this stage. Enjoy your new room Baydee Bug! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Baylee said...

Enjoy your new room? I LOVE MY ROOM!!!!! I AM TOTALLY ENJOYING IT!! The cleaning of the room wasn't exactly fun for me and you, but the end product was SOO worth it!! I love you too!! Thanks for everything that you do for us and me!! Love you,
Baydee-Bug

Mikayla said...

OMG that is sooo cute the way baylee explained it she said could not go in words WOW she was right i love it that's so awesome!