Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baydee Bug

Baylee has been sick the last couple of days. Tuesday her fever got up to 103 degrees. The sweet little thing looked pretty miserable when she got up yesterday, but being the responsible gal that she is, she got all ready to go to school. I think I heard them as they were headed out the door and Bay said something like this to Aly "bring your cell phone in case I pass out." At that point I said Bay come get in your comfies and go back to bed. She slept intil after noon. She insisted on going to school today but I couldn't help but notice the green tinge to her skin. I hope that she has a good day cause Kent and I are working a ways from home and can't come and get her if she needs it. Get feeling better, Bay!!! And that is an order!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv U mom! you are so sweetimus (carters word?)! I am feeling much better now that I have eaten, it didn't really help that I forgot my lunch either!