Carter had a bit of tummy trouble this weekend. We think that he ate too many prunes at Grandma Tudi's house. Whenever Carter has diarrhea he thinks that it is an excuse for anything, like: Aly/ "Carter quit kicking the back of my chair" Carter/ " Aly, I have diarrhea." or Kent/ "Carter go get your shoes on" Carter/ "I can't I have diarrhea." So we were on our way home from Bear Lake this afternoon and Carter had a can with a bunch of pellets that he calls Beep Beeps (BB's) and he was shaking the can and driving me crazy( I had a monster headache). I said, rather loudly, "Carter quit shaking that can" Carter said "Mom, I have diarrhea" I say "yeah,I know why, your poops wants out so that it can't hear you shaking that can" and Carter replies with this " Moooommm, poop doesn't have ears." Oh the nonsense that goes on at the Bolton home. I am going to blame it all on Kent.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment