Friday, May 2, 2008

Cancer

It was 2 years to this day that I had the surgery to remove cancer from my body. People celebrate may day on May 1st perhaps I should celebrate May 2nd as MAYDAY. I was in a pretty desperate situation and needed just a bit of help. Cancer has once again reared its ugly head and has struck my friend Donna's son. He has been diagnosed with a form of bone cancer called Ewings Sarcoma. What a long road they have ahead of them. My family, except Carter, fasted for them this past weekend. It was good reminder of how strong fasting and prayer is. I had a wave of peace come over me as I remembered how it felt to have these acts of faith used in my behalf. I hope that they felt of our love, faith and support. What wonderful little miracles come from trails!

0 comments: