Thursday, May 8, 2008

The rollercoaster ride (not the kind at Lagoon either)

Kent started his new job a couple of weeks ago and besides a really fun first day on the job, he has absolutely hated every minute of it. After many prayers and wieghing the pros and the cons he has decided to go back to WECC. We are delighted that they are still willing to give him back seniority, vacation time lost and a raise with the statement of can you start yesterday. As a family we are relieved that this is the choice he has made. WE MISSED HIM!!!!!!!!!! If it had turned out to be something that he just loved it would have been worth it, but he didn't. He wasn't getting home until 7pm every night. ( I admire Jenny for doing this all of these years) I felt like a single parent. By the time we ate and cleaned up dinner it was time for bed. I think that everything happens for a reason and there are going to be so many good things that come with this and the most important is that Kent will be more content with his job. I feel such relief that the decision has been made. So soon I will have my hubby back, Yeahhhh!!!!!

0 comments: